Foundation of Knowledge and Technologies for Small and Medium Enterprises Victoria
is a leading non-governmental organization in the Kaliningrad region (the Russian exclave on the Baltic Sea) in the sphere of support to entrepreneurship, small and medium business internationalization and technology transfer.
The Foundation is a part of the group of companies “Information Centre for Business INOK” working in the market of information services and technologies for more than 25 years.
The mission of Foundation Victoria is to contribute to the raising of the competitiveness of Russian SMEs using positive experiences and practices of foreign countries.
The Foundation`s approach is based on ground-level knowledge of the needs existing in the Russian private and public sectors — needs which can be met with technical solutions that have already been proven in a competitive economy.
On back of this knowledge the Foundation is looking for and adapts implemented abroad technologies to Russian conditions, provides training to new technologies, consulting services for implementation of the new technologies with the help of both the Russian and foreign experts, transfers adapted technologies to the Russian SME and creates an adapted business package in order to set up new SME or to increase existing SME's portfolio.
The activities of the Foundation are aimed at:
- Raising competitiveness of SMEs;
- Development of infrastructure for SMEs growth and thriving;
- Creating favorable conditions for entrepreneurs-beginners;
- Promotion of synergy effect from cooperation of enterprises;
- Development of a network of similar foundations in the other Russian regions and abroad.
- A big client database including more than 3000 legal bodies;
- Wide partner network with business support organizations in Russia and abroad, public authorities at all levels and businesses;
- Exclusive information resources and technologies (database of federal and regional legislation, daily updated electronic archive of the regional media, state database of export-import operations, the monthly magazine "Company. Read more about the best");
- The Foundation`s office is situated in the center of Kaliningrad;
- Up-to-date infrastructure facilities, including a conference room, a call-center and a training center with technically equipped class-rooms, which enable to conduct business presentations, forums, workshops and webinars;
- Customers` trust and Authoritative position in the market;
- Profound knowledge of the regional economic and business environment;
- High qualification and competencies needed to perform a wide scope of work starting from small contracts for individual companies to large projects in cooperation with national agencies, state authorities and business associations;
- Status of the official Business Representative Office of Malopolska region (Poland) in Russia.
In the period from 2010 to 2015 the Foundation Victoria was a local chain of European Enterprise Network (the Russian branch). The project supported internationalization of SMEs through consulting, matchmaking, business-missions and information activities. The Enterprise Europe Network brings together business support organizations from across 49 countries and promotes business cooperation between the member-countries.
In 2012, the Foundation Victoria successfully passed the quality management system certification in compliance with the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 and repeatedly confirmed its status.
Since 2014 the Foundation Victoria performs the functions of the official Representative Office of Malopolska Region (Poland) in the framework of cooperation agreement with Polish regional authorities. According to the agreement the Foundation provides information support and assistance in partner searching both for Russian and Polish companies and institutions.
We invite you to cooperation. To begin, simply contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 (4012) 777 156 (extension numbers 312 or 313), and we will be glad to start cooperation with you.